Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO.



I seriously want a puppy so desperately now. I suddenly miss mickey, our puppy last 3 years ago when i'm still around here. He's a boy, white fluffy hair and had a really really nice eyes. Well, he's dead like, 3 years ago? Before i went to Singapore. Because he ate a deadly flat frog. I don't know why he ate that kind of thing in the road down here. Stupid. Anyway, i miss him k. But i want a new puppy again. ;) Btw, i'm alone at home now and i don't feel comfortable. 6'oclock is like so dark here? Now chatting with baby and watching tv show. I'm watching a retard show now. I don't even know what is it called -.-". Christmas eve, faster come. I want to go back Singapore now. I miss my mama, baby and friends. And i miss my hamster. Is he still fat? I hope so. I think i shall end here and chat with Baby. I ran out of words to say. I'm boredddddd like abc now. xp .




The only thing i really wished for, is you.