Monday, November 22, 2010

Yesterday.



Okay . time for little dooooooooooope post . ;) Yesterday's 21 k . I'm sorry bi if i can't be there with you or celebrate it with u . Promise u we're gonna celebrate it every month when i come back there , okidokimoshimoshi ? ;) . Nothing much . went to hospital this morning to visit my aunt . I punch my uncle's butt for making my aunt bleed so much . >xP . I don't know how to put in words about what he did, but its all his fault k. And he still dare to scold me. Hai, nevermind. My mother teach me to respect them to i kept quiet. I pity my mum, seriously. And i miss my so-called dad. I don't know where he is. My mother ignored him like years from now. I better shut my mouth if not i'm gonna talk a lot. ;). Chatting with baby now. I like. ;) and yesyes, just now i'm stuck at my room, chatting with baby because there was a BIG FAT BIG EYES LONGLONG LIZARD. Its so big like 2times of your foot. I hate it. My brother don't even want to help me. " Bro, help me leh, got bigbig lizard in my room " you know what he did, he open the door, see the lizard and he close the door and say " your problem. " walao. how can my brother liddat. I know he is scared! Hahaha. :> . He act so big for what. Scared lizards say la horhorhorhorhor. Hahaha. But in the end, he also helped me. i keep shouting and shouting. I know he loves me so he can't bear seeing me like that k. Hahah. K, i'll continue chatting with my Baby, k. I love him vvvvvv much. muacks.


I'll be with you, as long as i still live.