Saturday, November 13, 2010

Forever.


I know i'm superduperultra crazy girl you know. I know right, i'm from the bestest coutry, k. So betterbetter be careful because i'm going to eat you. Diam, today didn't went out but shulamite went to my house to slack, so we take a lot of pictures. You know, she's so pretty like my ass. I know my ass is so pretty, k. I better have an early nights today because tomorrow is Sunday. :P My baby is watching his show, i know he is so addicted in it. Next time i'm gonna bomb his computer when i come inside his house. And tada, goodbye to his show. Muahahaa. Just joking. I'm not so evil. I'm a kind girl. I'm a good girl, who loves her mama and babyy. Guess what, my brother is so good to me this days. I feel like hugging him. He brought me foods whenever he reach home. He gave me allowance to buy my afternoon snacks. He let me go inside his room whenever i want to. He treated lunch whenever we went out. I know i have such a good brother. And i think my super powers affect him. ;) Hahahhahhaha, my stupid baby asshole smelly boy is taking a bath now. I want to smell his ass after. ;) Loveyou babyy. Hahaha. faster bath la sloww pigggggy ass. :P I miss him cannnn. ;( I want to see your stupid face asapppp. k, i shall end here. i love you.


You meant a lot to me, stupid ass. :D