Sunday, November 14, 2010

21`s.


okay, i'm fat. I get it now okay. I should eat less from today onwards. Food, please don't come near me. You are so tempting. I hate you. Go away. Today is Sunday so i went to church early. :) After church i went to find sheena for lunch. Ok, i had so much fun chitchatting with her. And guess what, one asshole lady keep talking about us, like seriously i just screamed " SHUT UP" and then she keeps quiet. And a while more, she began talking to herself again. She's irritating but since she got mental problem, i don't entertain such a uneducated person who likes to talk about somebody else when we don't even talk about her. Pui. Throw my shit at her face. ;). Good thing my mother taught me to respect those who are older than you. So yeah, i'm such a kind-hearted girl but my blood is boiling inside. ;) We went to jollibee to had our lunch, after that we meet Atsi @ Uno-r. I sawww a lot of my classmates 3 years ago. So i was kindaaa happy la. After that, headed so SM to eat our snacks again. Ok, i found another thing to buy for Baby. Hahahaha. i'm so excited to buy it for him. ;).  I'm sure at the end of November, i'm gonna buy that bear and that thing. ;). After that, i went home with my fatty brotherrrrrr. :> the whole time he was just watching a boxing match. ;). Reach home, i check Baby's messages. Ok, i haven't even change/bath. i'm still wearing my outside cloths. See la bi, i reach home check YOU leh. ;). Be proud, if not i box your backside. hahaha. Muacks .


I love my StupidBabyBoy. :D