Monday, November 15, 2010

me miss u.


Hellohello, Today i'm super tired. And i'm having headache now. idk why. Today had so much fun with my old friends. They are so crazy like usual. They were having a sportfest at school so i went to watch with brother :) . ITS SO HOT THERE. Even singapore's hall is much more cooler than here. Nothing much happen, after the programme i went to fetch my little cousin alone, 'cos i couldn't find my brother -.- . i don't where the heck he is. Okay, a lot of things change when i'm not around. Disappointing much. You know my stupid boy is so stupid. He dunno how to count numbers you know! He is like a one year old kid who is so cute. ;) i love himmmmmmm, k. Chatting withhhh him nao. :) i think i shall end here. bai.


Stupid girl love stupid boy,  very much.