Thursday, November 11, 2010

. . .


Hello to the sickening world. Sorry last night i didn't update. The internet connection has gone wild again. Better off, i got pissed off every time i sign in and out of Msn. Last night wasn't a really good night to me. I don't want to elaborate much, but i can't sleep at night thinking of something. And my cousin keeps on kicking my leg because i moved too much. Today went to cousin house and fetch my little cousin to his stupid school , eat then went back home. Okay shutttaaaaaapppppp. 43 more days andd i'm back to Singapore. I don't know why i keep counting the days. I feel so weak lately. Like i have no strengths to move here and there. I want to lay down. down. down. and down. Okay, my baby said I"M GETTING FAT. I guess i'd better do something about it. Even my brother say that i've grown fat. Ok, i'd better start my diet nownownow. Maybe i should eat less starting now. :] teehee. i think i'll continue dating with baby. K, baibai.


I love you, you stupid asshole baby. Muahh.