Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011.



Had a good,bad and terrible moments last year. Last year wasn't a good year to me. But i love last year cos i made a lot of friends. It was my first time visiting my hometown again for 3 years, just last year. I made a lot of mistakes, regrets and tough times. Those mistakes i wont repeat it again, its not worth it. This year, i promise myself i want to be a gooood girl and obey my mum and less talking back to father. Although it irritates my sometimes. I'm sorry for my mum for every wrong things i did, disappointments and made you cry sometimes, i've been a fool , silly and useless daughter before. But mum, i love you. I always do. I'll change, for you.  I want to start a new life, a new everything this year. I don't wish to look back on the past anymore. What happened, happens. Forget it. I should read the booklet that my brother in Christ gave me on Christmas day. To my very naughty brothers, i will keep my promise. I know i disappoint them last year of what craps i did, but i'm happy they were there for me, everytime. Family and friends in the philippines, i'm really glad after 3 years without seeing you all, you still love me so much! Hahahahaha. I do i do i do wish to go back there really badly. But God put me here for a purpose? Haha. I love my churchhhhmates back there. And i love my Childhood friends, they bring light to my days there. Nothing feels like home. I had so much fun back there. A lot of things happened. Jamming all day. I hope next time i visit i'll be a pro musician. :D To my my my Friendsssss in Singapore! Last year 10' i'm so happpppyyyyy because i met Dayana,. Fab4. A lot of peoplee. 1ruby is the worst class i had in my life. A only class who made the teacher cry, a class that don't care about school, that don't even listen during lesson time. And last but not the least, to my boyfriendddddddd, Chuayuehan baby. You change a lot. Well now you treat me good. Let's have a good year this year baby. I don't care about anything or anyone else in this world but you. Stay the way you are right now. Hope you won't disappoint me again, okay? I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Goodnight.




I love my baby , so much .