Thursday, December 30, 2010

Take a deep breath.



Finally i'm back blogging again. I know i miss a lot of things while i'm away. Even the latest news in singapore i don't even know. :) Anyway, i blog when i'm happy or i find things too boring already. I'm bored. Baby talking on phone and playing blackshot at the same time. Step one la he. After one zillion quarrels with him, i'm glad that everything is fine now. Anywayyy, mama watching love story and she gets giggling quietly outside. LOL. She very cute! :) Anyway, I'M STAYING IN DUNEARN. Good or what. Or even i'm stauing in Singapore to study. My mum made my day today. I really thought that she will send me back there for real. But nothing feels good when you in your hometown. But nevermind, my parents are here. Only my brothersssss neeeeeeeeeeed to come here, asap. :( Okay. i'm done. BAIBAI.


A never ending love. I trust and believe in You.