Thursday, December 2, 2010

That won't change a single thing.


Next week will be a busy week for me. I have to enjoy Philippines. Oh well i'm enjoying. Church. Classmates. Friends. Old friends. Cousins. Aunts. Brothers. I feel like i'm back whom i used to be when i was here before. Nothing feels good when you are in place where you really belong and the place where you used to stay when you were young. I'm gonna shop by next week. I'm gonna shop real hard. I think we're having reunion 2 weeks from now. Anyway, i was really touched about what my brother did to me this late afternoon. Maybe i was wrong saying that he ain't a good brother to me. He's the lousiest and useless brother i had. But i think i'm wrong. Oh well. He treat me good this year.  And he want me to study here with him. Haha! In his ass, i've got a boyfriend who's waiting like crazy asshole bastard who don't know how to wait but count how many days i'm gone. And those crazy friends. Honestly, i prefer staying here. But i need to be back for my mum, cos i know she can't live, living alone. Well i need to be there for her, she's getting old and nobody's gonna take care of her but me. :) I love my mum so much. Ok, i'm not feeling well today. Baby asked me to sleep now D: . I need a rest too. Yeah. I love you bi. (K).


Baby. (K)