Monday, November 29, 2010

Don't let go, cos we're still together.



Today's weather is freaking hot, seriously. My sweat are dripping nonstop. My picture above i haven't comb my hair after bathing. So sorry if its messy. :P Chatting with Baby now. I didn't really enjoy my day today. Stayed at home cos i don't really feel good. My baby say don't go out so much when i having blablablabla. Cos i will feel pain. (Y). Well, a few more days and i'll be back. Isn't fast?. My knees are aching badly now. But hopefully it will be fine soon. I hate when my brother went to school. Sometimes we didn't even talk for more than a day. He reach home, bath, computer, tv, sleep. Good life, huh. Eat my shit la. He say i'm fat. my cheeks grew so big like Chicken Pau. ;) Oh ya, Aira in Philippines now. I wonder if we'd ever meet here. We live in different town. Need to take another plane/boat to reach there. Oh well. We'll meet next year for shure! :) K, maybe i shall rest now. Talk to baby now. ;). K, i go update his blog! :) Me like! ;)


i love baby ttm .