Friday, November 19, 2010

2 more days.


Hello abcdefg12345 world, I'm hungry now. ;(. I'm waiting for my egg balls~ Today i don't feel really good today. I have headaches when i enter the mall. Maybe something is wrong. But don't worry k . i'm sucha strong girl in the whole universe. I have muscles and packs. Be jealous! ;) For some, ew. For some, AWESOME. k enough of my rubbishy rubbish bish. I didn't fetch my little irriating and fat cousin today k. I had to go home and rest my head. (Y). Okay, i smell something strange now. Weird. A mixture of shit and all the rubbish things inside the garbage can. ;(. Baby is back playing his maple again ;P. he better die soon k . I mean, in maple. not in real life. I still have a lot of stupid things to do together with him k. And i love stupid boy very muchie k. My mum went to Dunearn today to talk with Ms tan. well, who cares. Idc. ;) I wonderr what are my parents doing during night time . ;) Haha . Did they sleep together? Oh pleaseplease, help them sleep together. >:. I want them both back in our family k. BACK. ;). I guess i'm not really feeling well today. i wonder what my baby is doing now ;). I know he miss me. ;P. Oh~ my egg balls is cooked. yey. ;) Let's eat.


Me loveeee you, like SUPERDUPER much.